I know I`ve been a little bit all over the place, but December has been a very stressful month. I`ve been applying for teacher training courses and have had interviews and its not an easy process. So I need a slightly less high maintenance post so here you have 15 of my favourite feelings.
- Finding a tenner in my coat pocket.
- Making my nephew laugh…that smile.
- When you FINALLY pop a stubborn spot.
- Being that one person your friend can talk to.
- When everyone loves what you`ve cooked.
- When you achieve that flawless base.
- The first glass of Diet Coke after a long day.
- Driving into work knowing that I love my job.
- The goosebumps you get when a song really hits home.
- Making my mum and dad proud.
- Wearing pjs, in no make up and no bra feeling beautiful.
- The quiet of a cricket ground before the crowds enter.
- Being in the arms of the man (or person) you love knowing he truly loves you.
- Being one of the lads when you`re a girl.
- Knowing that I am a kick ass woman and the best me I can be.
Sorry this is a little short but I have to get back to interview preparation.
Thanks for reading. Speak soon – Sally 🙂